It's the end of my semester and there have been many moments in my life that I have am at the current state that I am as write this blog....TIRED
I am tired. I have just gotten off the plane of intense studying for my Biology 2 exam. I have two more exams that I need to study for and do well but my brain has become like a mushy sponge and my body is tired.
The only way that I have gotten out of this pool is by asking for the Lord strength. That sounds so simple right. But after like the third time of me trying to get out of this "can't study pool" to study for my next exam I find myself stuck...or not having enough strength to pull myself out!
It was actually frustrating, because I'm like why can't I just pull my self out? and then the Holy Spirit whispers to me "Exactly Faith, you can't pull yourself out. You need my strength. Isn't this what you been praying for, for you to be utterly dependent on me?"
Right then I was speechless because I do want to be utterly dependent on the Lord, to the point that something so simple as studying should be done by the Lord's strength and not mines.
So, as I lay in my bed writing this blog, I know what I have to do. I need to just pray to the Lord for his strength. For him to renew my mind and strength.
-Faith
posted by Faith -N- Stephanie on prayer