Forget not all his benefits


posted by Faith -N- Stephanie on

No comments

Psalm 103:2 "Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits"


Ok a little study break to tell a story. It will ALL make sense in the end.

My apartment doesn't use keys for the front door it uses a keycard similar to hotels. I worked yesterday so I had to carry my keys to open up one of the facilities. So this morning I saw my keys in my bag but was in a rush so I left them in my bag.

14 hours later [mind you it's 10 p.m.] I walk into my house. It's move out time so I'm sure my neighborhood has been in and out my apartment (=[) but they also left a note about an upcoming fire alarm check so that's ok.

So I'm walking to my room & I see the door is locked, I never lock my door. [insert freak out here] (Did they think I was moving out? My room is full of stuff in a whirlwind of studying all week) I go back to my kitchen, and open my bag. I remember my keychain with my room key is on it! The keychain I NEVER carry around, with good reason I hardly ever lock my room door. Oh my I was so happy. I rejoiced, called a friend, told her the story, rejoiced some more, and thanked my Papa.

Seriously, I don't believe this verse is of much use to God. He KNOWS hows good He is to me. It is for me, I easily forget the little things He does for me. Thanks for reminding me Papa, I love you!

Have you thanked God lately?

-Stephanie

Leave a Reply