His endless love.


posted by Faith -N- Stephanie on

4 comments

These days I feel like our world's image of love is not whole, always missing something. Whether it's a broken friendship, marriage, or love for yourself, it sort of seems ridiculous to count on love to hold our lives together! Now I can attest to being an amatuer on relationships and a novice on love, but someone has gotten this idea of "love" correct. Love seperated from God has pleasures that are short lived. "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9. It is when we let Jesus into our hearts that it is filled with good! His love is kind, pure, and selfless and he offers it fully to everyone as if they were the only man on this earth. I don't know about you but that is one offer I cannot refuse!

Just this summer the Lord has sturred up my passion to seek his love, and everyday I wake up wanting more! Love has been so perverted that now adays it is almost cooler to be a "hater" then to just extend love to one another. I don't want to fit in with the norm, I rather be crazy in love, His love. Cry out for his love, its endless.
-Stephanie

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him." 1 John 4:16.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous

Leave a Reply